Nov 18, 2007

This is nice weekend.......................

I was busy this weekend. I had a lot of homework from Marcy's assignment and Jeff's presentation.


I stayed home doing homework on all Saturday. My homestay's parents went to have for dinner. My homestay family and I expected them to came in. My homestay mom made an apple pie that was so nice. They bought two pairs of gloves for children that was very happy. We had too much food and an apple pie. I was sooooooooo full. I didn't talk them had dinner after, because I had a lot of homework. I so wanted to talking with them. I heard them enjoyed talking. Due to Jeff's presentation I saw a movie. that was a warm movie by Tom hanks performance. I like him all film.


Then My homestay mom invited my best friend, Liliana came home. Liliana and I met at Brentwood station at ten o'clock on Sunday morning . Liliana with her friend children together came to my home. I pick them up to took a bus. Came home I first introduced them. They were talking a lot of spanish. I didn't understand them. but I thought they each other like to talking. I was very happy. We ate pizza for lunch. afterward Liliana and I saw "Forrest Gump" movie for Jeff's presentation. She is my partner. I saw again that. Then her friend children with my homestay children play together. They enjoyed play and Liliana and I felt relieved to see movie. oh......yeah! my homestay mam gave me two new shirts. I'm sooooooo gald. In the evening, they gave me an electric radiator. "If I fell cold I can use it." they said. I'm so better luck than other people from Taiwain. They always didn't like here's homestay family.


I very very love my homestay again.

1 comment:

yangyang said...

hi guy:

yout blogger is so good~ I like it ! it is very true~ hope you more and more better everthing!
and thank you for you care haha see ya~