Nov 13, 2007

long weekend, what are you doing?

long weekend, friends what are you doing? and me that was boring. Only me stayed home all the weekend. My homestay family went to mountain house on vacation. I didn't go with them. because I had to do homework and my thigh was very ache that I didn't walk. only one thing, I cooked food for myself. that was yummy (delicious). I cooked Taiwanese food and soup. I so miss that. Oh, my god!..........

All friends, whether you are like me that cooked for youself? How was it? Did you like? How often did you do that? Did you like your food? tell me my firend. I'd like to know your feeling?

today is tuesday. My teacher (kristi) doesn't come to school, because she has fallen ill. I hope she is fine. Then Macy's and Jeff's class I had given two difficult homework. My white hair will add again. Oh, my god! again............

see you my friends. have a nice sleep........ I'd like to take a shower. Bye...

excuse me! I forgot one thing. On monday I had dinner at the Earls restaurant with my homestay family. Yummy............................again.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Don't worry, your hair isn't getting white. Lots of homework just makes you learn more.

Great blog, I love the pictures. I hope you have a great weekend and continue to have fun.